- As Sherlock goes around and searches the clues, every player tries to remember each of the eight objects hidden in a face down circle of cards. Then, Sherlock travels from one card to another. Each time Sherlock stops at a face down card, the player has to remember which object is on that card. Sherlock continues to move, as long as the player guesses correctly. If Sherlock travels to a face-up card, then the player gets to keep that card. The first player to collect six cards wins!
- Encourages Memory And Deduction Skills
- Social Interaction Play, Endless Combination For Replay-Ability
- Awards include: NAPPA Gold (National Parenting Publications Awards), Parents' Choice Gold, Creative Child Magazine 2004 Preferred Choice Award, Kinderspiel des Jahres Nominee 2003, Dr. Toy Best Vacation Children's Products '08, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval 2004, Spiel Gut, iParenting Great Holiday Winter '04, Major Fun for Kids, Toy Wishes '08, and more
- 50 Playing Cards
- Multi Lingual Instructions (English/Español/Français)
2 to 5 Players
15 Minute Playing Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.