Our employees are taking every precaution when handling orders with utmost safety in mind. Under most circumstances orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days, but there may be there may be delays of up to 3-5 days while we comply with Federal and State COVID-19 restrictions.
Thank you for visiting the online store of Ultra PRO International LLC. The following summarizes our shipping policy:
- All orders with merchandise valued over USD $25.00 in aggregate with shipping destination within the 50 U.S. states are eligible for free shipping. This excludes U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Shipping rates for all other orders are displayed at check out.
- Please allow for one to three (3) business days, starting from the day after the order was made based on Eastern Standard Time, for the order to be prepared and shipped
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
- Please also note that larger orders may take additional handling time.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and any holidays observed by our shipping warehouse including:
- Friday before Memorial Day Friday, May 22, 2020
- Memorial Day Monday, May 25, 2020
- Thursday before Independence Day Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Independence Day Observed Friday, July 3, 2020
- Labor Day Monday, September 7, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Day after Thanksgiving Friday, November 27, 2020
- Christmas Eve Thursday, December 24, 2020
- Christmas Day Friday, December 25, 2020
- New Year's Eve Thursday, December 31, 2020
- New Year's Day Friday, January 1, 2021
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses:
- We offer shipping to addresses within the U.S. Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses
Customs, duties and taxes:
- We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.)
Overall Return Guidelines
These are our merchandise return guideline. All returns must meet the following guideline for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- You can request an RMA number by using one of the following links:
- For U.S. customers, you may request an RMA number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply clicking the "Help" button at the bottom of the page.
- Most products that are new and unopened can may be returned to us within 30 days
- Products that are received by us in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected at our discretion:
- Any product not purchased from Ultra PRO
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage except in cases where you received your product damage
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by the customer on the original packaging
Restocking Fees and Return Shipping Labels
Returns are subject to restocking fees and return shipping fees. For products that are eligible for return for replacement, the return shipping labels are free for returns for replacement of the same item within the applicable return policy period. Ultra PRO does NOT charge for restocking fees or return shipping labels for returns of defective products or unopened items that are returned in the original condition as shipped or if you received the wrong product. We also do not charge restocking fees or return shipping if the product did not match what was shown on the Site or we made some other shipping error, provided the item is returned within its return policy period. In the event a product is returned that is not defective or an incorrect product or where the product does match what was shown on the Site, the product will either be returned to the customer or the return shipping cost initially covered by Ultra PRO International will instead be deducted from the refund amount along with any necessary restocking fee that may apply.
Standard Return Policy
- Request a return for a refund within 30 days
- Request a return for replacement within 30 days
To qualify for a return of merchandise, you must follow the return guidelines set forth in this document and request a return within 30 days from the invoice date for this policy to apply.
Replacement Only Return Policy
In order to qualify for a replacement, you must request a return for replacement within 30 days from the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same item. If the original item is no longer available, a refund in the amount of the price originally paid will be issued. Products subject to this policy cannot be returned for a refund.
Consumable Product Return Policy
This is our Consumable Product Return Policy. Consumable products may include products that, once used, will exhibit normal wear and tear, or non-reversible application, that is inherent in the function of the product. For example, Deck Protector sleeves that have been used during game play, or stickers once the adhesive has been applied to a surface. Ultra PRO reserves all rights to refuse returns of all such consumable products.
Product-Specific Return Information
Bundles may be offered to Ultra PRO shoppers as a way to purchase multiple items together at a discounted price. If you wish to return a Bundle for a refund, you must request a return within the applicable Ultra PRO Return Policy period and you must return the ENTIRE BUNDLE. Items sold as part of a Bundle may be returned individually for a replacement if you request a replacement within the applicable Ultra PRO Return Policy Period for that individual item.
Combos and Kits
Combos and Kits include two or more items that must be purchased together in order to receive a discount. Items sold as part of a Combo or Kit may be returned individually for replacement within the applicable Ultra PRO Return Policy Period for that individual item.
If an individual Combo or Kit item is returned for a refund, the applicable discount will be voided, and the discounted amount will be deducted from the amount of the refund. If your Combo/Kit discount amount is greater than the individual unit price of the item you wish to return, then the item cannot be returned for a refund by itself; you will need to return all items in the Combo/Kit or return it with other items of value in order to receive a refund. For example, if your Combo/Kit discount was $5, and you return one of the items for a refund, the $5 will be deducted from your refund amount.
Ultra PRO from time to time may offer free promotional items with their products. To receive a full refund on a purchase that includes promotional items, all items including the promotional gift must be returned. In cases where the promotional gift is not returned, the cost of any promotional items not returned will be deducted from the refund total.
Ultra PRO International may also offer gifts to valued customers for their continued support as well as for special giveaways. These gifts are not part of any purchase value and therefore, do not have to be returned.
Prepaid card, gift packaging, and Memberships
Purchases for prepaid cards, gift packaging and memberships are not eligible for return.
Special Order Products
Custom made products such as hot-stamped folders or engraved nameplates are not eligible for return.
Additional Return Information
Refunds will be credited back to your original payment method. If the original payment method is no longer available, Ultra PRO International will mail you a check to the billing address listed on your account.
For returns for refunds for items purchased as gifts, Ultra PRO will issue you a refund in the form of store credit.
For products that are eligible for return for replacement, the product may only be returned for a replacement of the same item within its category, for example a 50-count pack of Standard Size Red Deck Protector sleeves may be replaced with a 50-count pack of Standard Size Blue Deck Protector sleeves. We do not allow exchanges or returns for replacements for items of a different category. If you would like to receive a different item, you would need to return the original item for a refund, in accordance with the Return Policy and then purchase the item you would like to receive instead of the original item.
If Ultra PRO no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, Ultra PRO will issue you a refund.
Product Return Procedures
To return a product to Ultra PRO, you must obtain an RMA number within the applicable return period for the product (described above). Ultra PRO will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 30 days within which time returned products must be received by Ultra PRO. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label as well as the RMA invoice on the box(s) containing the returned product.
Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Ultra PRO. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-sealable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Ultra PRO’s Return Procedure will be breached, and Ultra PRO may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s). Ultra PRO will not refund the original shipping charges to the Customer. Also, Ultra PRO International may assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer’s account or deduct the fee from the refund amount on all returns, subject to the Return Policy and any product-specific policy. Ultra PRO reserves the right to adjust the value of any item returned for a refund to reflect its current market price, in which case the 15% restocking fee will be applied after this adjustment.
The return must be adequately packaged to protect against damage in transit. Please note that any damage caused by mishandling, improper installation or product defacement will result in your return being denied and the product being returned to you.
Please allow five (5) business days for your return to process after being received. Due to item availability, some repair/replacement returns may be delayed or changed to refund.
Ultra PRO does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at the returns address destination. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Ultra PRO does not take title to the refunded item.
Original Shipping Charges
Your original shipping fees are non-refundable. Your original shipping charges are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to if your item is returned.
We do not cross-ship. Returns must be received, inspected and approved before we ship a replacement.
Refused shipments are treated as regular returns and may be subject to a non-refundable 15% restocking fee.
Nothing in this Return Policy limits your rights and remedies under any law.