Ascension is a series of standalone deckbuilding strategy games where players continuously improve their deck as they make crucial choices with public decks of cards, such as buying powerful upgrades or defeating monsters for victory points.
In Ascension: Deliverance, the world of dreams has become a living nightmare. With the portal between dreams and reality opened, the world has descended into madness. Only you can harness the power needed to close the portal to the Dreamscape and restore the world to order.
Throughout the game, players start with a small group of loyal but untrained followers, you acquire mighty Heroes and powerful Constructs to aid you in your quest to defeat evil Monsters and achieve victory. Each turn, you will play cards to gain resources. These resources will allow you to acquire new Heroes and Constructs for your deck and defeat Monsters to earn rewards. At the end of the game, the player with the most Honor from cards they have acquired and Monster rewards is the winner.
- Ascension is a series of critically acclaimed deckbuilding strategy game where players continuously improve their deck as they make crucial decisions each turn
- Ascension: Deliverance is the 14th set in the series, in which players compete to save the world from the madness of The Dreamscape
- Players start with a small group of followers and acquire mighty heroes and powerful upgrades to defeat monsters and win victory points
- Designed for 2 to 4 players ages 13 and up, with each game lasting 30 minutes on average
- Contents include 212 cards, 1 Game board, 1 Rule book, 50 Total Deluxe Honor Tokens, 30 Total Deluxe Insight Tokens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.